Tuesday, March 10, 2009

fun in the park

Well after a crazy, crazy, CRAZY weekend - I got to spend some quality time with my little bug at a brand new park! It was hot, in the 80s and we took advantage of the great weather. We picked up a brand new dress (yes mom, I'm aware it's purple :), made a picnic and went to town! Chloe was in a great mood, and could not wait to get to the slide. Frankly I think the child was getting so fed up of me taking pictures of geese, trees and random things, that she was about to scream at me to hurry up if she weren't so gosh darn polite!

I hope you enjoy, I don't think I can even start to capture what a magical day it was for us both :)




























1 comment:

  1. Wow girl!! those pictures are awesome!! I loove them!! Of course your little pretty "bug" is soo beautiful, but you already knew that.:)

    ReplyDelete