Wednesday, February 18, 2009

more beach things

Well what a cool vacation!! My sweet daughter surprised me in MANY ways. We went to the aquarium where we had to search out "Grandma's turtle". We spent a good 20 minutes trying to find this turtle for Grandma, and Chloe was giddy when we did find it.



While at the aquarium, I was also shocked to watch Chloe touch a number of "things" she wouldn't usually dare touch. She touched a horseshoe crab - both sides!! - a sting ray and and shark!! I was utterly shocked. I didn't get very good pictures of the sting ray and none of the shark as I was holding onto her for dear life, making sure she wouldn't be eaten lol I was WAY more scared than she was, what a brave girl, she's come a long way :)




We ventured to the Children's Museum where Chloe played doctor, encased herself in a bubble, drove the Magic School bus and many other cool thing. The bubble was pretty awesome, she was very proud of herself when she mastered it.


and here she is driving the school bus, I was getting artistic taking pictures in the mirror :)





of course we ended up back at the beach.. man it was cold - and yes I know it's not below zero, but those cold winds off the water at 40 degrees suck.. yeah I said it! :)





This is Chloe's "Chloe to the rescue" run.. it's freaking hilarious in person - she has to start out in this pose...







There are several more pictures I'm sure I'll get around to editing when I don't feel like I'm going to fall off of this chair, but I hope you enjoyed our little bit of paradise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment